Thursday, January 10, 2008

Immigrating 2 Jamaica/Bahamas

People wanna come to the U.S. because it's a free nation and the opportunity we have here as well. They want to better themselves, so they come here legal or not. When they come here, they have to leave their homes and family behind most of the time, but when they come, they gain a new start as well as a green card. If your in my country you need to be legal.

If I were to immgrate, I would prob have to go to Jamaica or the Bahamas. I love Rasta music in the Rasta colors, and it seems like a pretty cool place to be. Now the Bahamas, beautiful water and sceneary. I just have always loved the tropics and palm trees.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Ok, so you would immigrate for a change in scenery more than anything else. Do you think your quality of life would stay the same of get better if you lived in Jamaica? D

Well written overall. A few small errors (wanna, prob), but good.

18/20 points