Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When is Breaking the Law Justified?

1. I think the Gov should be in control, without being over controlled
2. Shouldn't always be out for getting our hard earned money.
3. They shoud keep up safe, not keep things from us.
4. Help us in the long run insted of always screwing up because they got the power.
5. Provide for the less fortinet.

I would deff join a revolution to fight our Gov. I mean, if your not doing your job at your work place, then why should they pay you, why should they waste their time with you? If it's gonna cost you money as well as aggervation then its not worth your while.So the way I look at it, if the Gov. isn't doing their job, then we need to "assist" them.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good list- the only one that leaves me with questions is #2...They should do a better job managing the country's economy?

I like the idea about "assisting" the government if they're not doing their job.

Good post overall, and you express yourself very well. Please, please, please use proper grammar, spelling, etc. (ex. deff, gov,gonna).
I can help you make necessary corrections to earn more points if you want. As is you earned 17/20 points.